Welfare & Counselling
At Castle School there are members of staff available to help make sure that your time spent in the UK is both useful and fun. You can discuss your course with your teachers, the Director of Studies or a member of the Management Team. If you are concerned about a personal matter, or about accommodation, the Welfare Officers based at the school are happy to help you during school hours.
Castle School can provide the following upon request:
- Letters to help you get a bank account in the UK
- Letters to give to employers
- References for employers, landlords, estate agents and universities etc
- a free student card, which is useful for identification and some student discounts
- free help and advice with registering with a doctor or dentist
- An emergency telephone number
- Listen to any problems you want to tell us about and try to help you
If you need urgent assistance outside of school hours, Castle School offers a 24-hour emergency telephone number providing help and assistance at all times.
We are situated a stone's throw from the main Brighton Shopping Centre of Churchill Square and a mere 10 minutes walk from the train station.
With both Home Stay and Self Catering accommodation on offer, you can find the right accommodation suitable for you. The average commuting time from nearby accommodation to school is just 15-30 mintues.
Photos on FLICKR