BOOK COURSE NOW
Hours per week:
30 Hours/40 Lessons
A1 - C1
Elementary to Advanced
8 lessons per day
All lessons are 45 minutes
We do not offer a
Beginner level course
(some classes 15)
Intensive courses focus on the four key principles of reading, writing, speaking and listening. Grammar and vocabulary are also studied
- to learn English and explore a new country and culture
- to improve your level of English before taking an English exam course, such as FCE, CAE and IELTS
- to learn English to improve your career prospects and future work opportunities
- to learn English but still have enough time for leisure activities
- to receive a certificate at the end of your course stating your level of achievement
- placement test to ensure a class at the right level
- regular progress checks
- regular homework
- multi-national classes
- a course book when you arrive (minimum 2 week course)
- regular tutorials with class teacher to give study advice (two every 10-14 week term)
- end of course certificate stating hours of study and final levels (Minimum attendance 80%)
Please note that classes at Elementary level are only offered on our Standard course (15 hours per week) and not on the Intensive course.
The school is closed on public/bank holidays. You do not get any refund if there is a bank holiday during your course.
Here at Castle School, staff can offer students help on: Welfare & Counselling, Passports & Visas, Insurance & Personal Security, Health & Safety, University Placement Advice and Airport Transfer.
We are situated a stone's throw from the main Brighton Shopping Centre of Churchill Square and a mere 10 minutes walk from the train station.
With both Home Stay and Self Catering accommodation on offer, you can find the right accommodation suitable for you. The average commuting time from nearby accommodation to school is just 15-30 mintues.
Photos on FLICKR